A plaintiff’s lawyer at heart, Benjeman Beck has experience in a variety of practice areas including consumer protection, personal injury, employment litigation, contract disputes involving healthcare reimbursement and misdemeanor prosecution of driving-related offenses. In his time as a litigator, Mr. Beck has achieved favorable results in arbitration and several jury trials, some of which involved plaintiff Lemon Law verdicts:
Williams v. Chrysler Group, LLC (2011) – As lead trial counsel, successfully obtained a plaintiff verdict against Chrysler in a consumer warranty action involving a PT Cruiser car.
Sroka and Sroka v. Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. (2011) – As co-trial counsel, successfully obtained a plaintiff’s verdict against Toyota involving a Toyota Tundra truck.
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- Portland State University, B.A. International Affairs, B.A. Foreign Language
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- 2014 Rising Star, Super Lawyer Magazine – Southern California